Each team has its own classroom or classrooms; at least one of the team caretakers has to stay with the team. Teams pay a cleaning deposit of 50 € to the lodging officer when they arrive to the accommodation. The cleaning deposit is returned after the tournament if the classroom is left clean when departing.
Please note: Teams need to bring their own mattresses, sleeping bags and pillows!
Rules at the accommodation school
1. At least one adult caretaker sleeps with each team.
2. Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited at school or nearby.
3. Dribbling of basketballs is allowed ONLY in the gym.
4. The classroom doors must be locked when the team is not in the room. A lodging supervisor from the tournament office opens the doors when requested by the team.
5. Outdoors are closed and locked at 23.00; after that there is general silence in the school.
6. Teams pay a cleaning deposit of 50 €, which is returned after the tournament if the classroom is left clean when departing. The lodging officer first checks the rooms.
Accommodation schools will be announced later.
The following hotels are in tournament use:
Scandic Hotel Espoo (address: Nihtisillantie 1, Espoo) – Hotel website
Radisson Blu Hotelli, Espoo (address: Otaranta 2, Espoo) – Hotel website
Sokos Hotel Tapiola Garden (address: Tapionaukio 3, Espoo) – Hotel website
The following hostel is in tournament use:
Forenom Kivimies Hostel Espoo (address: Kivimiehentie 2, Espoo) – Hostel website
Tämä artikkeli on luettavissa myös: Finnish